I just discovered a couple of related websites that I know you'll love if you like to at least think about organization and cleaning. I love reading about both, although I don't find much time these days to act on what I read! Anyway they are as follows: http://www.flylady.com/ one that my dear daughter discovered several years ago. She said it changed her life. She home schools and teaches sewing from home so staying organized is pretty much a must for her. They offer fun things there ... recipes, journals, directions on getting started if you're new to organizing and how to take one bite at a time as it were.
My daughter's website BTW is http://www.seamsseweasy.info/ and her blog is http://www.seamsseweasy.blogspot.com/ if you'd like to pick up some sewing hints. She's one of the best.
The other one is http://www.organizedhome.com/ somewhat the same idea. They even show you how to make your own cleansers for housecleaning.
If you don't want to mess with either, give us a call and we'll be glad to help. Our home audits are free and you can schedule one through our website: https://www.cleanyoucansee.com/
- Looking for a cleaning company?
- We are very affordable for anyone starting a new cleaning business or that wants to grow with a second cleaning crew or partner
- Happy Mother’s Day! We hope you take the time to clean the house for your mom or hire a cleaning tech for the day.
- Clean You Can See is on Nextdoor, the private social network for neighborhoods.
- Eight Tips For Keeping Facilities Clean