In opera it's not over until the fat lady sings. In business it didn't even happen unless it's in a file; at least, that's how it is in my office. Is it in yours as well? If I can't find that former customer in my file cabinet, he/she might as well not exist! And what is the very bane of our existence? Of course, that blessed paperwork! In fact, I look forward to Heaven for that very reason; NO MORE paperwork! Won't that be glorious? And it's the endless stacks of bills and letters to go through too. It all adds up.
For those of us old enough to remember, we were told during the IBM Selectric days (that's a typewriter for younger readers) when IBM was just starting down the computer path, that we'd soon be a paperless society. HAH! I fear the imminent computer crash, so I back up everything -- online and with paper, so no savings there.
Ah yes, it is a filing I must go! Hi Ho, Hi Ho.
Currently looking for cleaning companies to advertise with us…… either for hiring purposes or finding new customers. 972-966-8337
- Happy Mother’s Day! We hope you take the time to clean the house for your mom or hire a cleaning tech for the day.
- Clean You Can See is on Nextdoor, the private social network for neighborhoods.
- Eight Tips For Keeping Facilities Clean
- Happy Father’s Day to ALL the Hard Working Dads!
- Clean Inspiration has cleaning videos, cleaning tips and inspiration that will have our cleaning techs singing!
- 972-966-8337 email@example.com Looking for DFW cleaning service businesses, orgs or individuals that offer cleaning services of any kind (air ducts, offices, windows, homes, carpets, furniture, floors, yard clean up, event clean up, pools, computers, cars etc.) to market with us to help find new employees or to find new customers.