In opera it's not over until the fat lady sings. In business it didn't even happen unless it's in a file; at least, that's how it is in my office. Is it in yours as well? If I can't find that former customer in my file cabinet, he/she might as well not exist! And what is the very bane of our existence? Of course, that blessed paperwork! In fact, I look forward to Heaven for that very reason; NO MORE paperwork! Won't that be glorious? And it's the endless stacks of bills and letters to go through too. It all adds up.
For those of us old enough to remember, we were told during the IBM Selectric days (that's a typewriter for younger readers) when IBM was just starting down the computer path, that we'd soon be a paperless society. HAH! I fear the imminent computer crash, so I back up everything -- online and with paper, so no savings there.
Ah yes, it is a filing I must go! Hi Ho, Hi Ho.
- Looking for a cleaning company?
- We are very affordable for anyone starting a new cleaning business or that wants to grow with a second cleaning crew or partner
- Happy Mother’s Day! We hope you take the time to clean the house for your mom or hire a cleaning tech for the day.
- Clean You Can See is on Nextdoor, the private social network for neighborhoods.
- Eight Tips For Keeping Facilities Clean