Skip to content
- The 10 Dirtiest Places in Your House — and How to Clean Them
- Senior Advice, Home Healthcare
A toilet that cleans itself would be awesome!
- 31 Ways To Seriously Deep Clean Your Home or Call us to do it!!
- Can you RE-CAULK YOUR SHOWER? ~ Make your shower look brand new again!!
- When life gives you lemons – make your shower doors shine! ~ Get your shower doors sparkling again by rubbing them with half a lemon before rinsing. More…..
- 5 things you are probably CLEANING wrong! ~ http://sugartreecleaningcompany.com/5-things-you-are-cleaning-wrong/
- Baby Wipes Work! ~ Got sticky smudgy finger marks on your dresser? Laminate surfaces have the benefit of being easy to clean.
And baby wipes are great for quickly lifting grubby marks!
- Keep your Home Clean to Help Fight Allergies ~ Cleaning your house to remove allergens can help reduce indoor symptoms. Click title to read more.
- Housecleaning Gift Certificate ~ Here is a good Cleaning Tip you don’t want to miss out on. Hire a housecleaning service and make everyone happy. Would you like a clean house & a happy mom, wife and family? Then visit our Housecleaning GIFT CERTIFICATE page and contact us today about activating your certificate & receiving your ID number.
- How to Clean Tough Toilet Stains ~ The right product and technique can cut cleaning time by 30 percent. You’ll learn how to remove tough stains in toilets, sinks and showers. You’ll also learn the easiest ways to remove rust, lime and scum. Even if you’ve neglected detailed cleaning for months (or longer!), you can remove stubborn stains with these tips, click on title link to find out more.
- Removing Powder from Grout – Tile is perhaps one of the most commonly used surfaces in both the bathroom and kitchen today. Since it is so common, it only makes sense that over time that all kinds of powders will get caught up in the grouting. More…..
- Hate the thought of cleaning? – We all know housecleaning is not rocket science, and we all think we can do it ourselves, “why hire an outside company to shovel out my dirt?” Yet … it’s the last on the list of “to-do’s” for so many of us … why is that do you suppose? Clink on title link to find out more.
- Janitorial, House, Office Cleaning Services – We are happy to have a listing on Thumbtack.com. They offer a great way to showcase a business and gain new business with their marketing tools. Please visit our posting and give us “two thumbs up” review.
- Quickie Cabinet Clean Up – To remove that greasy build-up that collects on kitchen cabinets, heat a damp microfiber cloth ………. click title link to find out more.
- How Often Should You Clean a House – House cleaning is an important chore that can keep your home beautiful, livable and sanitary. By maintaining a regular schedule, you can ensure that your home is always presentable and avoid the last minute rush to tidy up when a friend is coming over. See How Often Should You Clean a House title link to find out more…..
- The Best Ways to Vacuum Your House – Vacuuming your carpets is a chore that really makes a difference in how your house looks. Read more: Best Way – The Best Ways to Vacuum Your House