To help building users stay well – and stay green – this fall, Charlotte Products/Enviro-Solutions offers the following eight tips for making this seasonal transition as complete and easy as possible.
Visit Eight Tips For Keeping Facilities Clean to find out more and see the original article!
1. Floors in focus: Floors take a beating during adverse weather conditions. Scrub entry floors to remove soils and then recoat to give the floor added protection. Cleaning along with burnishing cycles may need to be increased.
2. Off the carpet: Many facilities delay cleaning carpets before and during the winter months. This can be a mistake as the carpets can become saturated with contaminants and impact indoor environmental quality. Thoroughly cleaning carpets before winter can help keep them clean throughout the cold winter months.
3. Break the restroom routine: Cleaning professionals often develop cleaning habits — especially in restrooms — cleaning counters and fixtures in the same way, etc. Seasonal transitions call for taking a fresh look at restroom cleaning procedures and adopting some new technologies, products and methods where appropriate.
4. Install mats: Install 15 feet of matting inside each entrance to capture ice melt, salt and sand before it is tracked throughout the facility.
5. Repair any floor defects: Soils and ice melt can become trapped in chips, cracks, crevices, etc.
6. Know product specifications: Some floor care chemicals, as an example, are best applied at certain temperature ranges.
7. HEPA savings time: An easy way to remember when to clean or change HEPA filters is by changing them when Daylight Savings Time begins and ends; this year it ends on November 3.
8. Green proof: A new season can also be the start of a new cleaning strategy. Many facilities transfer from conventional to green cleaning programs when seasons change and the winter months can be a perfect time to transition to proven green cleaning chemicals.
“With so many different cleaning companies to choose from, locating a cleaning service that meets your needs at rates you can afford can be challenging. You can take steps to ensure a satisfactory fit between you and any service you ultimately decide upon.”
It’s a good idea to create a list of all cleaning tasks you wish to see accomplished within your home or business. For example, do you require toilets to be scrubbed or laundry to be done? Are there any carpets or rugs you wish shampooed? Always begin with the tasks you consider essential. Then, follow with those you would simply enjoy having done. This helps narrow selection down because not every cleaning company supplies the same services.
Please visit “Finding a Quality Cleaning Service” Merchant Circle blog to learn more and then tell us your cleaning requirements so we can make a personalized list just for your office or home!
Our cleaning techs use a carpet cleaning solution with double strength encapsulant. Contact us to schedule a carpet cleaning today!
For busy customers who don’t have time to wait for carpet to dry from traditional hot water extraction, encapsulation cleaning with Matrix Double Strength Encapsulant is an ideal solution.
Encapsulation cleaning is a low-moisture, interim maintenance method that yields great-looking, clean carpets in less time and for less cost. This method, designed for commercial maintenance only, is ideal for businesses that do not have time to wait for carpet to dry from traditional hot water extraction. This process allows maintenance companies to provide a continual high level of appearance at a lower price than other methods while generating high levels of productivity. Although traditional hot water extraction cleaning must still be performed from time to time to get a deep-down clean, encapsulation cleaning helps prolong the time in between cleanings.
Matrix Double Strength Encapsulant works by attacking all soils commonly found in carpeting. The encapsulation chemistry surrounds each soil particle and then dries to a brittle crystal that is easily removed by subsequent dry vacuuming.
We take pride in our office cleaning services and we hope that you find our top five reasons why your company should hire us to provide your janitorial services appealing!
Tell us what you think on our www.facebook.com/cleanyoucansee and show your support today!
1) A professional cleaning service already has a vast amount of practice in the cleaning industry, which usually results in good work in general due to their experience in the field. (We have many years of Janitorial experience!)
2) Hiring a cleaning service is the perfect solution if you have a busy schedule; in this case we take care of all the cleaning so you don’t have to worry about it! You can then concentrate on other, more important areas of your life instead of stressing about maintaining a clean working environment.
3) Custom cleaning plan- let us create one for you so we can make sure all of your needs are met!
4) When you hire a commercial cleaning service, you can be sure you will always have a clean office to work in; which can make your life much more enjoyable and your office more relaxing and aesthetically pleasing.
5) Another benefit of hiring an office cleaning professional is that most professionals are extremely reliable and you can count on them to provide you with the highest quality of cleaning services (which also includes professional green cleaning equipment).
Feel free to call us today and see what kinds of custom janitorial services we can provide for you and your company!
“We are members of the Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI), which demonstrates our professional commitment to quality. We are a professional firm in the business of contract cleaning and our membership in BSCAI helps us to stay on top of the industry.”
Sure, why not? Have you seen men clean their boat or cars that they care about? We found this article www.teresasfamilycleaning.com/house-cleaning/what-men-can-teach-us that suggests that women could learn a thing or two about improved cleaning techniques from men. Clean Reflections in no way implies that men are better cleaning techs than women, in fact, we think that we all can learn to improve our cleaning skills from each other, men & women alike!!
In this cleaning tips article, there are many quick tips we found quite helpful. For example:
Shine a Shower
Men are resourceful when it comes to cleaning products. “Wipe your shower walls with car wax to prevent soap scum from building up,” says Steve McQueen, a Merry Maids cleaner in Roswell, Georgia. “But you shouldn’t do it too frequently. Once a year does the trick.”
Make Glass Gleam
Forget paper towels. There’s a reason guys at the gas station use squeegees. “They’re the best tool for windows, mirrors, tile and shower doors,” says Steve Zeitler, cofounder of the Citra Solv natural cleaning products company. One to try: OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Squeegee ($12.99)
Unclog a Drain
A few bucks is all it takes to fix this problem. “A $7 tool called the Drain Claw removes hair from the drain with a simple push-and-twist movement,” says Lou Manfredini, host of the national TV show House Smarts. Bonus: no harsh chemicals down your drain.
There are many more “men cleaning tips” to choose from in this article. Go give it a read and let us know on www.facebook.com/cleanyoucansee what you found most helpful. “I don’t know about you, but I will be shining my shower and purchasing a Drain Claw very soon!”
Give the gift of a clean house. We make shopping for that perfect Christmas, birthday, wedding anniversary or baby shower gift easy for you. Who wouldn’t want a clean house…….. especially if expecting a new born! Our non toxic cleaning solutions make your house baby proof clean. Please visit our Housecleaning Gift Certificate page to find out how to get the certificate printed and activated with us.
CLEANING TECHS needed days in Denton. Low stress. Tips. Contractor pay, partner potential.
Required: available 8-5, fluent in English, reliable transportation, valid drivers license, phone, background check.
Call for email & application. Call (972) 998-9789 for YOUR CLEANING LADY today!